Sunday, July 20, 2008

my life ???

here i am in my dewan penginapan pelajar EON pc lab surfing the net to do my daily check up on my student mail n etc ....the line really really slow le ....how i wish i got my own laptop ...got lots of things to do ...at ther moment now i have already 4 to 5 assingment d....all of it also need internet n laptop ....it reallly sucks when u dont have one ./...

woke up quite late this morning ....around 10.30am......luckily today dont have any morning class .//oly had a session of night class at 8pm ////been quite tired these weeks ....

my life here really been quite bored le ....other than going class there is oly doing assingment assingment...\ :(

signing off here..too busy to tell other story d ...

i m coming back this sugust 13 ......will reach klang by 14 august i think .....chao ...

No comments: