Tuesday, August 19, 2008

exactly 2 more days //

one something d le here....still blogging ..last two day here before going to hell'uum'
going to be a while before coming back ....
tomorrow going to be busy wit things again ...how to study contemporary management jek ???quiz on 26 le ...touch also belum..

just return from tea session wit classmate at station one meru...damm noisy our table ....even louder than the tv ...haha....


there are some bad n goods tat running in my mind now ...
the things tat bug me ...
1)joyce cant recognize me ....so sad ......i barely sit in front of her oly... ...until i go say hai to her ..oly she remember ..wei we got chat on msn always wan ....
2)no ss pic at all at the tea session ,.....sien betul ..//thought wan take pic till kau kau wan ma

3)last minute d ,laptop dont have ,,,,bro suddenly dont wan give me ..got to buy ,,,,the spec tat father friend intro after consulting wit loong siang ....i feel not worthy tim ..time is running some more ...no laptop no life there ..


if tats not all ....
to those hu know the story ....i feel disappointed enough le ..last time dont dare , now dare d she run run...not run exactly ..dont know hot to say...conclusion feel tat she dont give in .////really wan bang my head jek ..
wat to do >>>give up >???


btw ,this lately always headache ...especially in house ...dont know y ....lol...maybe i got problem >>>sot te ....already no brain d , y some more pain ...



the weird thing in house
father acting weird lately ...keep on giving me wishes ...suddenly ask me wan drive go uum not >????he say buy one proton blm let me drive go >???/weird hor >>>my father say tat ???
then some more give me credit card....some more is american express wan ...wei no limit wan le ...can go credit till pecah wan ...hehe...
then a new hp for me ???nokia 82 china set ..one support two sim wan ...

but i rejected all la ...might just consider the credit card oly ....the rest feel like not important now ....

No comments: