Saturday, October 11, 2008

my good friend


alex n christine


yup ....its her ....haha...my good friend in uum here ...
the name?? miss c ...c for christine ..ipohipoh mali ...
how she look >>>>leng not ...not bad geh hor ???haha...
her status ???e....consider single n but not available geh ...haha.

treat me real good wan ...as a friend she could not be more d ...she is the kind tat u can really trust ,,,,i can freely tell her anything tat is bothering my mind or just any secret without fearing she ll bust them out ....my darkest secret are safe wit her ..hehe...


for instance
example 1....
the stupid of me hate maths and this attitude has made me cant cope wit the maths class n facing difficulties in maths .....and yet when i ask her to teach me ...she would really took time n efforts to teach me until the wee hours of dawn ....
THANK U ....and then also sorry i didn't get manage to get highs marks in the first quiz

example 2 ....
be there for me if i had "down moments" n u just be there to undoubtedly make me feel tat there is still hope in everything ....
THANK U ,,,,,,

there is much more to tell but its just way too long to tell ....
the main point ??

to others ....pls ...me n her are totally nothing more than just good friends...i ll very appreciated her as a very good friend ....whoever bully her is also at the same time stepping at my tail .....hehe,,,,

to tat someone ....through this post also i hope u ll understand me ...me n christine are really totally nothing more than the borderline of good friends ...dont wan u to misunderstand ...hope u ll understand tat ...

to guys ...she is a quite nice te girl lai de ...can consider wan ....can feel the one which is able to be her ll be very hang fuk ...


to christine ....THANK U REALLY REALLY MUCH ..I DONT KNOW HOW TO SHOW MY SENSE OF APPRECIATION WIT OLY WORDS ...MY LIFE IN UUM HERE CERTAINLY IS MUCH BRIGHTER WIT A GOOD FRIEND LIKE U .....FEEL FREE TO ASK ME FOR ANY HELP OR WHATEVER....knowing u is certainly the luckiest tat happen to me in these past 3 months....i should really thank god for it .....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this penguin really babi le ....ask she leave comment , she pulak use excuse 'i dont know how to post comment le '


oh my god ....keng r u ...hao sa e ....

Anonymous said...

to tat someone ....through this post also i hope u ll understand me ...me n christine are really totally nothing more than the borderline of good friends ...dont wan u to misunderstand ...hope u ll understand tat ...
---->who is the "u"...
may i know?????

Anonymous said...

pang pang .....u r ping fen is it ......hehe....y so curious wan to know hu is 'u' ???