Saturday, December 20, 2008

looong .....post .....

today i got a lot of things wan say o...dont know can find hu to listen le ..
now is 2.45 am ,just finish bathing ,,,,,
i just return from outside ...
today it seems quite long for me ...went in went out the whole day ad ....



started off today wit having lunch wit jason n ben at eng ann ..long time no go ad ....other than eating we also kinda of meet up to finalise the bbq things ....

...organising it seems very difficult as many small problem occur ....i really think wan give up d ...but deep in my heart i know some ppl be disappointed ..benjamin n jason was very supportive to me ...at last now , its on ad ...money collected , ll starting to prepare n buy the things ad ....


indeed today i was surprised by my another friend ...he told me he started a online selling clothes business and ask me help him promote since ,,,,knowing this is a small favour to him
i am trying to promote now ...
actually i was very attracted to his idea ...
i got think of joining him as a partner after investing some money if i can ..well it would be good to have a part time income while studying in uni ....this kind of job is quite free n suits my style ...but its all oly a thinking oly la ...


2 things tat bother me the most is about 2 ppl hu r important to me now ...
each wit their own way of making me moody .....haih ..dont wish to pour out here anyway ....
how come le ???


off liao la ..moodiness getting deep ...sleep better la for now ....dont want think so much ....

No comments: