Monday, July 20, 2009

weird change

because of some words or phrases , it tend to lead me to think more ...more than enough ....for some simple words i am doubting ...do they really mean it ????
y ???among them are <

1) i m touched
2) miss u
3) actually u r not bad person , kinda not bad guy ...



because i tend to care very much wat ppl think of me and their opinion to me this lately ,
a lot of ppl had told i some how am changing ....i am different from last sem ...
eventually i know it , but i cant state the reason ,cant describe the reason behind this change,,,
i am also starting to lose in understanding myself and wat i wan ...
maybe its because of certain things tat happen tat makes me wan change , ...


i wan to win back my marks which has been lower , wan get a from every ppl view ....
wan to prove myself am worthy , someone hu deserved to be given a chance ...no matter in term


i just dont trust myseld ,
low in confident
even i know in some factors i maybe good , i just need reassured from ppl or praising from time to time to keep me going on this long road

No comments: