Thursday, September 3, 2009

long time ago ....punya posting

Haha ….officially 21 ….
Don’t know how to describe today …l..
Receive quite many sms today ….a whole of them ….
Thank to all ….< Ah ben …c this …..not oly u got …I also got ….haha ….>

Via Surprise ‘ small celebration ‘
Christine ,
jasmine ,
swee ling ,
chia chia ,
leanne,
mei ling ,
pei sze ,
hui shan ,
kelvin …
I ll remember the process of being a santa claus ……

Via Sms

Jason,
ben ,
voon ceh ,
shiaw yiah ,
sin yee ,
hwee sze ,
juin giap ,
jasmine,
see keat,
ching chun,
fei shan ,
yi qin ,
jia jia ,
vee mae,
cindy ,
siew yen ,
yu king ,
gay yong ,
xue li ,
dang ,
yi xin ,
ivy ,
alice ,
yy ,
beng lang ,
hui ling ,
seow jun ,
lay hoon

Via Personally face to face

Yi tat ,
Zu wern


Via Facebook

mei ling ,
lian ti ,
wilson ,
vienna cheong ,
chia kie ,
ke xin ,
audrey ,
yunya ,
alex yip ,
ling goh ,
siew yen ,
erin chong ,
sister ,
yeoh ker lee ,
tiffany chin ,
senny lim ,
kit shang ,
boon heng ,
rwiney lee ,
yuk ling ,
ping ling ,
poh keong ,
pauline lim ,
chun kiat ,
boon kiat ,
jeffre ,
eugene ,
z-kan ,








Haha ….i know ,,, quite a lot ….
How come oly girls tat wish a lot ???
I also don’t know ,.,,,,
But anyway I quite happy today …

Sometimes the size n how the celebration is not important , but its they way they plan , mastermind the surprise , do according to the plan to surprise tat someone is more important …..
I like the surprise although its not very surprising ,,,,coz I can guess almost everything ad actually …
Haha …I know ..blame me ….

No comments: