Sunday, January 2, 2011



at era of new year , ppl would normally set out a couple to dozens of this so called 'resolution' to be complete within this year

well for me , i did too ~~
at least, mine was not a well planned one ~~
randomly generate while having insomnia ~~

generally for me ,i would take these as the things i wanna finish off in addition to this year also will the last two sem in my uni life


proceeding to the list

THINGS TO DO IN 2011
1)at the moment, is a birthday celebration on 18 jan for a friend ~~

< with roughly around 2 weeks plus ~
this gift better be good ~~
it have to surpassed my own standard first ~~
just hope i can really able to finish the preparation all by myself ~~
everything have to go accordingly to the planning too pls~~
ll take a picture of it sooner


XD

present represents appreciation, to show tat u r not forgotten ~~~~


till then alios ~~^^

No comments: