Tuesday, May 13, 2008

my off day

well it seems today nothing interesting had happen .....althought itw was my off day but i was just simply too tired to go out ....somemore wit the hot weather i would just rather sit in the house.....cant do anything about it since i dont have a car lo ..... :(

well , actually i lots of thing to post here since many things had happen in this couple of weeks......but everytime when i reach home from workplace i ll lazy d .....
among the highlights of my up n low things tat happen

1. i was brave enough to to talk to sharon,(haha)although i had already know wat her name was from some friend, but i just wan to ask her myself.......dont know tat day i was so brave....eventually the thing has hot up when i was thinking till asking her hp num.....me jason n huat keep on birding n laughing like insane till like everyone in biz cafe also couldnt help looking at us .....at last the hp asking question fail,i scared of being rejected eventually ......

2.all of the colleagueof my work place which is station 1 of meru accusing me of have an eye for june,,,,,,from the morning till night ..the conversation we had will certainly had something to to wit her .....do i like her????dont know dont know ....dont wan to know ....

above two are the highlight la ....the rest shall be continue later .....

No comments: