Tuesday, May 20, 2008

new new ....

my new spec is coming out ......well...i guess the one i m wearing now has already worn out d la ,,,.,not oly it has cracks on the side of the frame and the glass itself ///the colour also has been fading d ......my family has been pursuading me to go change since feb d ,,,,but i keep dont have have enough money ...its not cheap also ....well....it was last sunday where my parents just drag me into old jj focus point and made me choose one ....i was totally like blur le ....i told them i dont have enough money le ....i have to survive for another 3 weeks le wit my remaining money le .....to my surprise my parents say ....just choose first,we ll pay for u first....
i really dont have a choice tat time as my spectacles really cant tahan d ,....it keeps on getting looser as the day pass.....

the hard part is where i choose my frame....i was determine to get a more solid frame, ones as the ones which i m wearing now has already broken a few times d ....in two years time i have change the lense for like 4 times d ........in other words.... i wan a full frame ones.......i went through dont know 15 to 20 pairs of design..the promoter also keep on walking wit em around the shop..then eventualy i choose a full frame in black colour wan ....the side eventually come wit some green colours lines......as when i went for the power checking ...the promoter indicates me tat my power increase rapidly in these two years ...my right eye increase almost satu kali ganda from 150 to 300++ ,meanwhile my left ones increase by 50 oly......he then ask me wat i had done ???/how come the power increase so much???my father terus shot him say .../// ai ya he use his eye to kap lui ma .tats y so siong lo .......zzzz

so hope my new spec will bring me better eyesight then ....hahaha.
before changing the spec i will take a before n after pic.........pls do tell me how i look ...



2 comments:

Benjamin said...

where is the money u earn from working?

feishan said...

hmm after tat can kap lui clearer?
lol