Monday, May 4, 2009

the full stop !!

particularly ....lots of ppl have already go home le ...one by one ....

to ..see keat
yng yng
zoey

thank for your before left sms ...thanks for asking me to jia you and mostly ...TELL ME U ALL MISS ME DURING THIS 2 MONTH ...
thank u thank u


how come i feel very touch te ???/
i ter'bang' my head ????


add on to tat
when someone told me 'i left d '.....
those particular time...
i struck there as my soul has already my body .....


2 more day is tid exam .....no preparation n no mood to face it ...
how come ??i also wonder ...
all i had now is oly sleepless night .....
sleep by dawn i think ...around 4 to 6 ...then wake up normally at noon ....
the whole afternoon would just playing dota in order not think about anything ....
after tat ll keep lying there ....on bed ....starring the ceiling ....


....
god help me < jordan chan >

No comments: