Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hectic days

beginning from monday ...i been really busy ....have to rush here rush there .///because of uni preparation....barely had a good sleep also at the night ...every morning have to wake up early early .....go to finish up the bank account n certify my koko sijil at school .....tired like shit /////eventually i still try my best to find time to go out wit friends in the the busy hectic time ...


such as yesterday ////went to happy tuesday wit ben,sam ,bk ....not bad la for my last kfc meal .....joking and laughing all the time ......going to be quite some time before my next happy tuesday meal .////



p/s....i m not trying to seludup away other ppl maggi mee n steal away ppl hamburger .....do i have the ability ???think about .>>my bkb sucks eventually ....how to snatch off the things from your hand ....haha/...



anyway receive my surat tawaran d ////after all the worrying .....but feel more cham now .....dahlah the thing inside in bad condition ///but no cheque inside ..shock me a lot le ....i was hoping to be able to use the money to lighten my parents burden ,,,,,this lately feel tat thet spent A LOT on me ...all the clothing ,daily uses stuff .....somemore wan fetch me go....omg .//////
my fees not cheap la ....when n how they are going to fork out all the money /???worry worry ......

No comments: