Friday, June 13, 2008

saw the recent post on ben's blog..
kinda love the dance routine tat the junior did on the jing wu men .....
recalling back when i was in orientation week , i was also ask to perform a dance for the teachers day wit some of my fellow schoolmate which i barely know for 1 week ,....had many difficulties tat time which mostly are the race against time n also the lack of team work.....well the song we eventually choose was pussycatdolls 'dont cha' .......hahaha...my partners all mostly guys le ...how to overcome the sexy part >>>to my surprise ...it work out well ....some of them really manage to shake things up....men are also to shake shake their belly ...shaking belly put wasnt a hard thing so my concern was on the freestyle part where i required to solo and do some tricks where else all of the team mates will surround me in a circle in the middle of the stage ..although i as not very good in it ,but i guess i had more confident compare to shaking my belly .....well and not less...the show went down great ... ....thanks to juin giap ,kim keong ,chun chiat,siang siang ,yee teng ,hua hui and others for making it to success.....it seems to me tat' as long as u try u ll do fine' ...






btw,i kinda like this song (jing wu men)....i still remember this song was introduced by one of my junior .....bumblebee....well, i was hoping next time i ll had a chance to do create my own dance routine for this song...it ll be a big blast ....in the mean time , i ll just stick to the original mv and try to steal some move inside ////hehe..hu knows ??

No comments: