Thursday, June 19, 2008

a thousand apologize

with the time is running so fast ...have to made certain decision ...which includes putting ppl aeroplane off ....i feel so guilty



first and not least ...loong siang ...so sorry ....i really wan to join your trip to desaru to have a little fun before our uni start te ,but u muz really know tat money now is really important ....tat money need to be use for buying stuff needed for uni...i trying not to depend on my parents ,wish i can use the money from my own pocket.... ....this decision of me not joining really bug in mind long enough ...i feel happy tat u really ask me to go ....
but then SORRY ......


second is wan mum ....sorry ka ....i last minute no join your bus ....everything was going as plan wan until this morning i received a call from father saying he ll fetch me go wit cousin on friday afternoon ....he insisted on me going wit him ...really cant do anything here .....damm regret for quiting in the last minute

No comments: